let's talk about sleep
What It Looks Like, Where To Find It
A great discussion for moms with babies, ages newborn through one year.
Join Jessica Shapley of MomSupport.org
to answer questions like:
- What does a schedule even look like?
- My spouse comes home in the evening
and riles up the baby.
- Is it OK to rock my baby to sleep?
- Should I put my baby on a schedule?
- How do I cut down on night-time feeding?
- Can I sleep with my baby?
- I feel guilty asking my partner to help at night.
- My baby is 3 months, can I still swaddle her?
Jessica Shapley, LMSW, CMT devotes much of her work assisting parents to finding the right solution that gets everyone to enjoy going to sleep and sleeping better. She brings research, clinical and personal experience to her practice with new and young families. Jessica earned her Bachelors in Psychology from Boston University and her Masters in Social Work from Columbia University. www.momsupport.org.
|View the workshop schedule.
Sign Up Now!
To sign up for this class fill out our online form
or give us a call today reserve your spot.
Tell a friend...
Your questions and opinions are welcome!
ONE DAY WORKSHOPS:
December 5th, 2013
$25 RSVP required
Check our event calendar for
more upcoming workshops!